Paradise Lost
We have a new forum!

http://paradiselost.ipbfree.com
Paradise Lost
We have a new forum!

http://paradiselost.ipbfree.com
Paradise Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradise Lost

Paradise Lost is a forum dedicated to the Bioshock videogame series and the Role Playing community. If you enjoy intellectual videogame discussion and roleplaying with a Bioshock twist, Paradise Lost is your forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We have a new forum! http://paradiselost.ipbfree.com
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 109 on Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:33 pm
Latest topics
» Stanny-boy. (Stanley Coleman)
Evelyn Romero I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:05 pm by Stanley

» 'Ello there.
Evelyn Romero I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:05 pm by Stanley

» Joseph 'Joey' Sleep
Evelyn Romero I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:42 pm by Joey

» Ideas for Plasmids?
Evelyn Romero I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:38 pm by Joey

» Joseph "Mitch" Mitchener
Evelyn Romero I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:34 pm by Orkpower

» Introducing myself
Evelyn Romero I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:29 pm by RTM

» Jonas "Judas" Priest
Evelyn Romero I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:52 pm by AspirationRealized

» Katherine "Kat" Brynes
Evelyn Romero I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:32 pm by AspirationRealized

» Hello, my name is Judas.
Evelyn Romero I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:05 pm by Judas

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Rapture Radio

Evelyn Romero

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Selene
Thuggish Splicer
Thuggish Splicer
Selene

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Evelyn Romero Empty
PostSubject: Evelyn Romero   Evelyn Romero I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:36 am

Name: Evelyn Romero

Appearance: With sharp, brilliant green eyes, a rosy complexion, and an abundance of wavy brown hair, Evelyn is usually referred to as an attractive girl. Unfortunately, her body was not blessed with the voluptuous curves associated with beautiful women. She is on the scrawny side, and doesn’t have much to show off. What she does have, however, she dresses to accentuate, as that’s her job. While at work, she wears a long, slinky red dress – tight-fitting, low-cut, and widely slit all the way up the right leg. Her feet are tucked inside glossy white high-heels, and her hands are covered with long white gloves. The risqué appearance is cast off when she returns home for the night, though. Her usual street apparel is a yellow shirtwaist dress with tiny white polka dots. It comes down to just below her knees, has a simple collar, long sleeves, three buttons up the front of the bodice, and a swath of fabric across the middle which looks like a very wide belt. She wears pale blue leather heels and carries a black lizard handbag.

One of the accessories Evelyn acquired to help her at work is a pair of decorative hooks. They have bronze handles, but the bronze isn’t at all visible through the enameled coating - delicate patterns of pink flowers and green leaves over a rich light blue background. The hooks themselves, which are visibly bronze, are shorter than usual, but long enough to provide a firm grasp of the wall, or any other surface Evelyn might try to climb. When she’s not using them, Evelyn carries them in an item she’s come to call her “hook holster” – a pair of leather sheaths attached to a leather strap which she wears diagonally across her body. Evelyn created this holster in an effort to prevent her hooks from wreaking havoc on her daily clothing. She has had to mend her dresses far less frequently now that the hooks can be carried safely.

Background: Evelyn’s parents, Clovis and Stella, never managed to establish a successful marriage. Two years after getting married they got a divorce, and Clovis promptly remarried. Stella was left to support one-year-old Evelyn on her own. She found a job as a seamstress, and was able to feed Evelyn’s growing taste for dressing up in fancy-style clothing. When Evelyn became old enough, she began helping her mother with sewing jobs, and the fancy clothing of her childhood, which was made of old sheets and hand-me-downs, gradually became more sophisticated. She and her mother were never able to afford the expensive materials which would have made Evelyn’s fancy clothing pass in high society, but their efforts helped Evelyn make a few connections in the business world. One of those connections admired Evelyn’s spark and told her of a place where she might be free to gain all the fortune she would need to finance a better life: Rapture.

Evelyn leapt at the opportunity and headed out to join the innovative community. Her expectations were greatly disappointed when she arrived, however. Rapture was not the glamour and glitter that the business man had described. While some inhabitants were decidedly wealthy, others were fit to live in slums. As for the ability to become wealthy, Evelyn had a hard enough time finding a job. When she finally did find something, it was a job as a dancing girl at Eve’s Garden. The job was definitely not ideal, but it was a way for her to make money and survive in an increasingly hostile environment. Her childhood dance lessons, while not at all geared towards the sort of dancing she was doing now, at least gave her added flexibility and a good groundwork for dancing in general. Evelyn’s small stature and lack of curves kept her from becoming a main attraction, but her wit, mild Southern accent, and animated spirit made her a favorite with some and secured her job.

As tensions rose in Rapture, Evelyn began worrying about her safety. She was already equipped with a few tonics that helped with her job – the boys really got a kick out of her climbing up walls and back flipping off – but decided to get one more which might help her defend herself if she got into a tight situation. Evelyn decided her evasion skills, and fighting skills, if it came down to it, could use a bit of an upgrade, so she invested in the “SportsBoost” tonic.

Class: Standard

Affiliation: Neutral

Attributes:
Decorative Hooks
Spider Walk tonic
Acrobat tonic
SportsBoost tonic
ADAM Hypo Needle
4 First Aid Kits
3 EVE Hypos
$100

Bonus Item: First Aid Kit

Sentimental Item: Pocket Sewing Kit (Consists of two needles, a tiny pair of non-threatening scissors, and a spool wound with several different colored threads.)

Last edited by Selene on Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Selene
Thuggish Splicer
Thuggish Splicer
Selene

Evelyn Romero Empty
PostSubject: Gene Bank   Evelyn Romero I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:37 am

Gene Bank

Plasmid Account (2/6): X, X

Physical Account (3/4): Spider Walk, Acrobat, SportsBoost

Combat Account (1/4): X

Engineer Account (0,0):
Back to top Go down
Selene
Thuggish Splicer
Thuggish Splicer
Selene

Evelyn Romero Empty
PostSubject: Weapons and Equipment   Evelyn Romero I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:38 am

Weapons and Equipment

Weapons: Decorative Hooks
Items: 4 First Aid Kits, 3 EVE Hypos
Ammo:

Last edited by Selene on Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Selene
Thuggish Splicer
Thuggish Splicer
Selene

Evelyn Romero Empty
PostSubject: Transactions   Evelyn Romero I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:38 am

Transactions

$100 / 50 ADAM
Back to top Go down
AspirationRealized
Think Tank
AspirationRealized

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Evelyn Romero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evelyn Romero   Evelyn Romero I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:33 pm

Selene is approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Evelyn Romero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evelyn Romero   Evelyn Romero I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evelyn Romero
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paradise Lost :: "Paradise Lost" A Rapturian Role Play :: Rapture Control :: Profiles-
Jump to: