Paradise Lost
We have a new forum!

http://paradiselost.ipbfree.com
Paradise Lost
We have a new forum!

http://paradiselost.ipbfree.com
Paradise Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradise Lost

Paradise Lost is a forum dedicated to the Bioshock videogame series and the Role Playing community. If you enjoy intellectual videogame discussion and roleplaying with a Bioshock twist, Paradise Lost is your forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We have a new forum! http://paradiselost.ipbfree.com
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 109 on Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:33 pm
Latest topics
» Stanny-boy. (Stanley Coleman)
[Fort Frolic, Eve's Garden] Another night I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:05 pm by Stanley

» 'Ello there.
[Fort Frolic, Eve's Garden] Another night I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:05 pm by Stanley

» Joseph 'Joey' Sleep
[Fort Frolic, Eve's Garden] Another night I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:42 pm by Joey

» Ideas for Plasmids?
[Fort Frolic, Eve's Garden] Another night I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:38 pm by Joey

» Joseph "Mitch" Mitchener
[Fort Frolic, Eve's Garden] Another night I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:34 pm by Orkpower

» Introducing myself
[Fort Frolic, Eve's Garden] Another night I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:29 pm by RTM

» Jonas "Judas" Priest
[Fort Frolic, Eve's Garden] Another night I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:52 pm by AspirationRealized

» Katherine "Kat" Brynes
[Fort Frolic, Eve's Garden] Another night I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:32 pm by AspirationRealized

» Hello, my name is Judas.
[Fort Frolic, Eve's Garden] Another night I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:05 pm by Judas

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Rapture Radio

[Fort Frolic, Eve's Garden] Another night

Go down 
+2
Selene
bruce2t2
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bruce2t2
Thuggish Splicer
Thuggish Splicer
bruce2t2

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-03-19

[Fort Frolic, Eve's Garden] Another night Empty
PostSubject: [Fort Frolic, Eve's Garden] Another night   [Fort Frolic, Eve's Garden] Another night I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:36 pm

As I lean against the bar at Eve's Garden, both elbows touching the bar with my arms crossed, a slight pain is felt in the right cheek of my buttocks. "Damn flask," I say to myself. I shift my weight to left cheek to ease the pain. It doesnt help, so I pull the flask out of my back pocket and place it on the bar.

"Cant drink your own stuff here," say the porkpie bartender.

I just nod in compliance, trying to keep my nose clean, and look to my right at the dance stage, a new girl is strutting her stuff while the mooks throw their money to show that they see what they like. Shes an average height girl, Id say in her mid twenties, shes definitely seen ol' Dr. Steinman. "I wonder how she got down here," I say softly. The man sitting on the stool next to me gives me a look like I'm a nutjob, and grabs his drink and napkin and heads for the door to the upstairs seating area. I shrug it off, fore its been a long night behind the bar at Kashmir, and dont want the company. I call the bartender over, "Hey mack, how much for a water," I ask him.

"Water? You want water go over to Fighting McDonagh's, we only serve booze here pal."

"Come on guy, I'm just lookin for a glass of water, listen, I tend bar over at Kashmir and it's been a long night, all I'm askin for is a glass of water. And anyway, I heard there was some hoodlums over there startin trouble because some guy was sitting in the wharf's worker seat," I said to him.

"Kashmir, huh? Well, only because I know how the privileged can be a bit of a pain in the ass, here you go, on the house," he says to me while sliding a tall cool glass of water toward me.

"You're alright," I proclaim, the words must have bounced off of him cause he turned away as soon as i finished speaking to him.

As I poured the cool beverage down the hatch, I turned to my right, a little farther back this time from the stage, looking at these two fellas who just walked in. They both dawned matching black suits and each wearing a different fedora. They both looked liked they've been splicin, on what though I couldn't put my finger on it.

They made there way to the opposite end of the bar where i am sitting and start talking to the bartender. I couldnt hear what they were talking about, and neither did the geezer sitting next to them, I think he was too busy checking out the new girl. The bartender then looks at his watch, and started talking to the two men again. "I wonder what this is all about," I ponder, as i take another sip from my glass.

"Cure you're cravings at the circus of values ha ha ha ha ha," is being detected by my left ear, as i turn to see whose making a purchase, I hear the machine say, "Come back when you've got some money buddy!."

"Poor sap," I say a little to loudly.

"I really wish old Webster could've come up with something a little less embarrassing when deciding on what the machines would say when I can't afford a pack of smokes," said the man to a group of his buddies.

As I look to see what girls on stage next, I make direct eye contact with the two men in black suits. As quick as I make eye contact with them I look down at my glass of water.

((Freelance, Open))

Fort Frolic

Bonus:
A place for fun and festivities. What goes great with having fun? Why buying things, of course. There are extra Circus of Values here. They also have the greatest selection anywhere in Rapture. If you can buy it at a Circus of Values you can buy it at Fort Frolic!

Selection & Prices
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Name: Bruce Hughes. Friends call me Theodore Martin
Class: Standard
Gene:
Plasmid(2/6): X, X
Physical (2/4): Sports Boost, Booze Hound
Combat (2/4): Electric Flesh, X
Engineer (0/0): X
Weapons: golf club

Last edited by Demosthenes on Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Replacing 'Apple' with 'Garden' as it appears in Fort Frolic. Also making this RP open.)
Back to top Go down
Selene
Thuggish Splicer
Thuggish Splicer
Selene

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: [Fort Frolic, Eve's Garden] Another night   [Fort Frolic, Eve's Garden] Another night I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 12:21 am

Evelyn walked nervously out on stage. She’d been working at Eve’s Garden for slightly longer than the girl who had just been out, but she hadn’t the privilege of encountering Dr. Steinman, and therefore always experienced a thrill of nervousness when she came out. She eyed the crowd, searching for a few of the regulars who came to cheer her on. They were there, tucked in the back corner as usual. More prominently, however, was a pair of rather intimidating gentlemen in dark suits. She hoped they were just a couple of Ryan’s men come to see Jasmine, and not someone here to cause trouble.

Eager to get her act over with, Evelyn shimmied up the pole on the right side of the stage, wrapped her hooks around it, and slowly spiraled down halfway, singing along to the jukebox. When she reached halfway, she collected herself and made a spectacular flip through the air and landed on the pole on the left side of the stage. Most of the crowd loved it. The men in dark suits seemed unimpressed. Forcing a smile, Evelyn continued with her lengthy routine.

After some grueling acrobatics, Evelyn made her way off-stage and into the crowd. When she wasn’t in the spot light, she was supposed to mingle with the customers. Evelyn meandered through the tables in a path which would take her towards her regulars. She noticed a lone man, casually dressed and looking a bit tired out, nursing a glass of water at the bar. Hoping to lighten his mood a bit, she cast a smile his way before continuing towards the back of the room.
Back to top Go down
bruce2t2
Thuggish Splicer
Thuggish Splicer
bruce2t2

PostSubject: Re: [Fort Frolic, Eve's Garden] Another night   [Fort Frolic, Eve's Garden] Another night I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 12:44 pm

"Oh shit, this cant be good," I said to myself while looking down at the glass, "I hope these guys arent here to start any trouble."

While stirring the ice cubes in my glass, watching them swirl around i hear the crowd cheering off to my right, so i looked up and saw a new girl, well new to me at least, dancing around on the pole with hooks. "Why the hell is she using hooks," I asked my self.

I see men grabbing money out of there wallets getting ready to throw a certain monetary value on stage, this time, maybe the only time, they wont grumble while getting money out of there wallets. I contemplate weither or not to go up to the edge of the stage and show my appreciation for the ladies fine work.

"She made a killing on that last dance, not having an extra 5 dollars wont kill her," I decided.

I then looked to see if the men are still looking over here, they are not, they're back talking to the slob of a bartender. Still discussing something, what the contents are, i still dont know.

I took another drink from the glass and as i start putting the glass on the bar the woman who was on stage, is now walking through the crowd, tolerating everyone's cat whistles and stares. I chuckle softly,"She only wants your money fellas."

And as soon as i said that her and I made direct eye contact. Did she just flash a smile at me? I think it was a smile? No, I dont think so. Well, just be safe i'll smile, my brain was in shutdown mode and couldn't work out what had just happened.

So I smiled at her and raised my glass to show my appreciation for her elaborate dance moves, "That's a good enough of a tip i think!"I then did something that I usually dont do in places like this, I flicked my hand at her, a "Come here real quick" kind of flick. I'm on a mission, I want to know why she uses hooks in her routine.
Back to top Go down
Selene
Thuggish Splicer
Thuggish Splicer
Selene

PostSubject: Re: [Fort Frolic, Eve's Garden] Another night   [Fort Frolic, Eve's Garden] Another night I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:04 pm

The man at the bar made a gesture to Evelyn, beckoning her over. She flashed her regulars in the corner a "be there in a minute" look, to which they nodded. They knew the routine, and understood that she would get back to say hello when she could. After receiving that recognition, Evelyn turned and approached the bar, dodging customers, waitresses, and other dancers to get to where the man was sitting. Another dancer was out on stage, this time using more traditional techniques. Most of the customers had edged closer to the stage than before, which made it a bit easier for Evelyn to move through them.

As she arrived at the bar, Evelyn put on her professional smile, leaned one arm on the bar, and greeted the man who had called her over. "Hello, sir. That water doesn't look too exciting. Can I get you something a little more substantial? Raymond may look like a hardened bartender," she said brightly, gesturing towards the bartender, "But he can make a mean hot chocolate if you ask him right. And what could be more relaxing than a warm mug of chocolate?" She imagined the man had a glass of water because he was avoiding alcohol for some reason, but wasn't exactly sure. To be safe, she offered her favorite drink. If she liked it that much, perhaps this customer would, too. After looking briefly at Raymond, who was busy with customers on the other side of the bar and didn't notice, she turned back to the man with a questioning look.
Back to top Go down
bruce2t2
Thuggish Splicer
Thuggish Splicer
bruce2t2

PostSubject: Re: [Fort Frolic, Eve's Garden] Another night   [Fort Frolic, Eve's Garden] Another night I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:02 pm

As the woman was making her way through the floor she gave the "just a minute" finger to a group of guys behind me, I turned and looked to see who she was gesturing to, it was the poor guy and his friends. As she started heading in my direction, i sat up straight just alittle more, fixed my shirt and did a light comb over the hair just to look a little more appeasing. She then leaned up against the bar, and in her own quaint little way, tried to vouch for the bartender by suggesting i try the hot chocolate.

I raised my hand just little and waved it left to right, "Oh, no thank you. I'm just going to finish this," I shook my glass slightly, " and then I'm heading home. Getting to Athena's Glory apartments is a long ride, and I have to run some errands and then work tomorrow night," I was rambling I could tell. "Anyway...ms. I don't want to take up anymore of your time I just wanted to ask about your meat hooks you use for your show.I think they're meat hooks? I don't come around these places to much, so every time i come in is a new experience."

Out of the corner of my eye i could see the two men in suits watching my every move, maybe its this girls husband? Or boyfriend maybe? Either way I dont want to fight, not tonight atleast.

"So I was just wondering if you could explain alittle bit more about them?"
Back to top Go down
Selene
Thuggish Splicer
Thuggish Splicer
Selene

PostSubject: Re: [Fort Frolic, Eve's Garden] Another night   [Fort Frolic, Eve's Garden] Another night I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:33 pm

"Oh, you mean these?" Evelyn gestured towards the handles of her decorative hooks, which she was now carrying around in their leather holster. She sensed an air of nervousness in this man's stance, and thought she saw him direct a look towards the men in suits. Perhaps he knew them, she thought. They certainly seemed interested enough in him. Trying to ignore the possibilities, Evelyn continued. "They're actually not meat hooks at all. When I invested in the "Spider Walk" tonic to help me out at work, one of the guys down at the lab suggested that I get a pair of these. I don't know if you noticed the part of my routine where I climbed up that back wall and flipped off, but these hooks helped me climb a bit faster. They're also useful for my new pole routine. Really, they're just a twist of bronze with a slight hook on the end, not big enough to be a meat hook, and hopefully not quite as dangerous."

She displayed the blue enameled handles of her hooks, tracing the patterns of pink flowers and green leaves. As she had found out, they could indeed be dangerous. She had narrowly escaped getting a nasty cut with them when she had first gotten them, and had entirely destroyed several articles of clothing before making the holster. She didn't want to worry a customer, though, so she downplayed that angle.

Raymond noticed Evelyn talking at the bar and eyed the stranger again. He gave her the "want me to get rid of this guy?" look, and she signaled him to let him be, hoping the man hadn't noticed.

She looked again at the man drinking water. "I'm surprised you haven't seen more of these hooks around. They're all the rage for those with the Spider Walk tonic, you know. I've only been here a few months and I've seen several people walking around with them. I always wonder how they keep from damaging property when they swing them unsheathed everywhere, though. Have you been here long?" The men in dark suits were looming threateningly in the room, and she hoped to distract herself by having a conversation with this guy. If they approached, though, she might have to excuse herself and find a safer location.
Back to top Go down
bruce2t2
Thuggish Splicer
Thuggish Splicer
bruce2t2

PostSubject: Re: [Fort Frolic, Eve's Garden] Another night   [Fort Frolic, Eve's Garden] Another night I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:21 pm

After asking the question ive been wanting to ask after seeing her performance,she gestured to a holster which contained two hooks, which were decorated quite femininely. She went on to tell me that theyre hooks obtained from the lab which help, well, with her traction when climbing walls, or poles in this particular circumstance.

I was thinking to my self, while she was talking about them, how much damage these things could do if the person carrying them would get angry and start waving them around like a mad man, or women.

while she asked me how long i have been in Rapture i looked down at my glass to see how much was left, afterward I thought how rude that must have seemed.

"To be honest, I havent, oh by the way my name is Bruce, Bruce Hughes, I tend bar over at the Kashmir. I havent seen alot of people with hooks dangling from there waist, but I really dont pay attention to much to whats around someones waist. Some people find ways to hide things really well. To answer your question I've been here, in Eve's Apple, for about twenty minutes, but I've been down here in Rapture for about thr---"

Just as i was about to reveal how long ive been down here the two men in dark suits finally made there move. I could see them out of the corner of my eye getting closer and closer until finally they grabbed the woman's arms, quite firmly I must add, and shoved it down by her side while separating us. I looked at the men who were staring at me, and then I glanced to see if the woman was alright. I then looked back at the two men, "Listen, gentlemen, I dont want any trouble here. If this is your girl I apologize, I was just inquiring about her hooks thats all."

"Youre the bartender at Kashmir right," the shorter of the two asked.

"Yes, that's right," I replied, "Can I help you with something?"

"You work very often," again, the short one doing all the talking. I bet the taller of the two is the muscle.

"I work five, maybe six nights a week there, depending on if they need me or not. I'm sorry, can I ask what this is all about?"

The taller one asked, no I think he told me, "Tomorrow night Mr. Ryan and his company will be eating at the Kashmir, we want you to keep an eye out for anything unusual."

"Unusual like what," I asked. Having no idea what the man was talking about.

"Just keep you eyes open. You'll know it when you see it." And with that the two men made there way to the main door.

I immediately turned to the woman, "I'm terribly sorry, Ms.? I have no idea what that was all about. Are you ok?"

My face was on fire, I was blushing as bright as the burning bush.
Back to top Go down
Selene
Thuggish Splicer
Thuggish Splicer
Selene

PostSubject: Re: [Fort Frolic, Eve's Garden] Another night   [Fort Frolic, Eve's Garden] Another night I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:15 pm

Noticing the stranger's glance towards his glass, Evelyn decided that she possibly should not have asked such a question. Perhaps he had reasons for keeping the answer to himself.

Though she was listening to him, Evelyn tried to keep an eye on the men in dark suits. Unfortunately, when they moved, they moved fast. They were next to her within seconds, and one of them grabbed her arm forcefully. The verbal exchange which followed completely befuddled Evelyn. It turned out that the stranger, Mr. Hughes, didn't have any more insight into the reason the dark-suited men were there than she. She did learn that Ryan would be heading to Kashmir, and that something unusual would probably happen. She was not keen on being there when it did.

Her companion's question snapped Evelyn out of her reverie as she gazed at the retreating hoodlums. "Oh, yes, I'm quite alright, Mr. Hughes. I may not look it, but I've developed some wiry muscles to aid in my acrobatic routine." She smiled weakly. Certainly, the man hadn't hurt her as much as he could have, and he did seem to go a bit easy on her, but it would probably leave a bruise. "I'm sorry they bothered you. It's a real shame you can't enjoy a quiet night out without getting confronted by those mooks."

Evelyn smiled ironically, thinking of a rather important point left out by the apes. "I suppose you'll have to figure out what to do if something unusual does indeed take place. I can't for the life of me decide if those blokes wanted you to encourage or discourage the unusual event!"
Back to top Go down
bruce2t2
Thuggish Splicer
Thuggish Splicer
bruce2t2

PostSubject: Re: [Fort Frolic, Eve's Garden] Another night   [Fort Frolic, Eve's Garden] Another night I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:34 pm

As the woman quickly snapped out of her glare at the two men, she assured me that she was ok, and that she was just as confused as I was at what had just happened. Contemplating on whether if i should stay or go, I felt that something was amiss. I looked around the club to ensure everything was ok, the confrontation didn't attract any of the other patrons, it did however grab the attention of Raymond who had made his way to the two of us.

"What was that about," asked Raymond.

"I haven't the slightest idea Raymond, I apologize for the trouble I've caused, for the both of you," I said sympathetically while quickly looking at the woman.

"If fists have been thrown it would've been a problem for me, I thought they were friend of yours since they were asking a whole sort of questions about you," said Raymond.

"Questions? What kind of questions," I was surprised that anybody would be asking questions about me, of all people here in Rapture. I'm sure there has to be someone a little more exciting down here then me?

"They were asking how long you've been in here, if you came alone, if you come very often, if you knew her," he pointed to the woman, "I told them that you've only been in here for no more than 30 minutes, that I don't remember you ever comin in here before, you might have, but no offense kid, I see a lot of people, and that I'm pretty sure you didn't know her, other than the few minutes you two been talkin," replied Ray.

Chewing over what Raymond said, I started to rub my chin, moving my eyes around the club, assessing my current situation. Finally I knew what had been awry.

"Those bastard took my flask," I shouted. To make sure that's what had been off, I looked around the bar, I looked under the bar, where my feet are, and I patted my back pocket. It was definitely taken by the goons.

"You sure," questioned Ray.

"I'm very sure. Ugh, god damn it, sons of bitches," I was very disappointed in my self for not seeing them grab something so precious to me.

"You gonna be alright kid," beseeched Raymond.

"This has got to be one of the worst nights of my life," I almost wanted to stop in mid sentence when I said this, although it has been a very awful night, I've seen much worse, "I gotta get out of here. Ms., I'd like to make all of this up to you, if you're not working tomorrow, come on up to Kashmir, I work tomorrow night, but just tell the maitre d' that your friends of Bruce and that he has invited you, he'll give you a good seat, not the best, but a good one. And please, feel free to bring some friends, no more than a party of three, including yourself, I dont want to bring anymore attention to myself than what has already been given to me. Please accept this as my way to make this up to you."

And with that I down the remainder of my water, and wiped the beads of sweat forming just beneath my hairline and put a 20 dollar bill on the bar, "For your troubles Raymond." He gave a slight grin as he quickly swiped up the money.

"Any time," he said while still grinning.

"Ms. shall i see you and your friends tomorrow," I asked while standing up.
Back to top Go down
Selene
Thuggish Splicer
Thuggish Splicer
Selene

PostSubject: Re: [Fort Frolic, Eve's Garden] Another night   [Fort Frolic, Eve's Garden] Another night I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:45 am

This customer was certainly a strange one. He had men in dark suits watching him, and taking violent actions towards him. Evelyn wasn't sure what to make of him. All in all, though, he seemed an okay sort of guy. Maybe it was just bad luck that he had been singled out.

When Mr. Hughes noticed his flask was missing, Evelyn looked around in consternation. It was definitely bad for business to have things being stolen in Eve's Garden, and she found herself feeling slightly more personally connected to this man after what they had been through. She sincerely hoped he found the flask soon, as it appeared to be an item of great importance.

His offer surprised her and reminded her yet again that this man was not a bad sort. She nodded twice quickly and spoke quietly to him, her eyes wide with worry, "Be careful, sir. Those men didn't look too friendly. I'd hate to think what they'd do to you if they caught you alone."
Back to top Go down
Electric Flesh
Thuggish Splicer
Thuggish Splicer
Electric Flesh

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: [Fort Frolic, Eve's Garden] Another night   [Fort Frolic, Eve's Garden] Another night I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:50 am

Arrow Arrow alien alien

Last edited by Electric Flesh on Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:58 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
E.Bouncer
Thuggish Splicer
Thuggish Splicer

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: [Fort Frolic, Eve's Garden] Another night   [Fort Frolic, Eve's Garden] Another night I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:41 am

Nathaniel had just walked in when he saw the two men assault the girl and then started talking tot he guy. whatever they said, he could not here it from the entrance.

"soo much for a peaceful night out" he muttered to himself as he saw the taller one of the two men suddenly swipe a flask from the counter, Nathaniel knew instantly that thay flask blonged to the guy or girl they were harrasing.

Nathaniel quickly started winding the chain that was hidden under his grey jacket around his right fist, while loosening the pistol at his leather belt. the men were heading in his direction.

moving quickly so they would not see, Nathaniel stepped back into the shadows... waiting for them to draw withing range...

the moment the men had stepped through the door (out of everyones view) -SMACK!- he smashed the man in the face with his chained up right hand while whipping up the pistol and levelling it at the shorter mans head.

"you got two choices" he said to the man sprawling blood pooring from his nose, "one, I blow your friends brains across the room and see where that leads you or two, you give me that flask you stole and be on your way"

the man didn't need to consider this, he threw the flask at Nathaniels feet and ran off with the other guy.

with quick movements Nathaniel put back his chain, picked up the flask and headed over to the man and the woman.

To Nathaniels surprise he knew her! it was Ms Evelyn, the lady whom he had met on another occasion... one which he recalled his left arm getting broken quite painfully.

"well hello there Ms Evelyn, and to you sir". "I believe this is yours" he handed the flask over to the man and awaited the reaction, bracing himself, incase this night went something along the lines of the last time he was here.

Last edited by E.Bouncer on Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Electric Flesh
Thuggish Splicer
Thuggish Splicer
Electric Flesh

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: [Fort Frolic, Eve's Garden] Another night   [Fort Frolic, Eve's Garden] Another night I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:03 am

cyclops cyclops cyclops
Plasmid(2/6):X , X
Physical (2/4): Sportsboost, X
Combat (2/4): Electric Flesh, Armored Shell
Engineer (0/0): Locked.
Weapons: Butcher Knife

((Yo

Last edited by Electric Flesh on Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:59 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
RTM
Thuggish Splicer
Thuggish Splicer
RTM

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: [Fort Frolic, Eve's Garden] Another night   [Fort Frolic, Eve's Garden] Another night I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:51 pm

(Disregard this post)

Last edited by RTM on Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AspirationRealized
Think Tank
AspirationRealized

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: [Fort Frolic, Eve's Garden] Another night   [Fort Frolic, Eve's Garden] Another night I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:08 pm

(( RTM joined without seeing our announcement and so doesn't quite understand our rules yet.

His profile has not been approved and as such he can't join the RP just yet.

RTM you're well on your way to approval. Check your PMs, I've given you the link that details the steps in the approval process. I like your eagerness but everyone currently playing had to be approved and it'd be unfair to let you play without going through the same things they did.

Disregard his reply; he may use it again later when he gets approved))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Fort Frolic, Eve's Garden] Another night   [Fort Frolic, Eve's Garden] Another night I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Fort Frolic, Eve's Garden] Another night
Page 1 of 1