Paradise Lost
We have a new forum!

http://paradiselost.ipbfree.com
Paradise Lost
We have a new forum!

http://paradiselost.ipbfree.com
Paradise Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradise Lost

Paradise Lost is a forum dedicated to the Bioshock videogame series and the Role Playing community. If you enjoy intellectual videogame discussion and roleplaying with a Bioshock twist, Paradise Lost is your forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We have a new forum! http://paradiselost.ipbfree.com
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 109 on Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:33 pm
Latest topics
» Stanny-boy. (Stanley Coleman)
From the desk of Sullivan, head of Rapture security. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:05 pm by Stanley

» 'Ello there.
From the desk of Sullivan, head of Rapture security. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:05 pm by Stanley

» Joseph 'Joey' Sleep
From the desk of Sullivan, head of Rapture security. I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:42 pm by Joey

» Ideas for Plasmids?
From the desk of Sullivan, head of Rapture security. I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:38 pm by Joey

» Joseph "Mitch" Mitchener
From the desk of Sullivan, head of Rapture security. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:34 pm by Orkpower

» Introducing myself
From the desk of Sullivan, head of Rapture security. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:29 pm by RTM

» Jonas "Judas" Priest
From the desk of Sullivan, head of Rapture security. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:52 pm by AspirationRealized

» Katherine "Kat" Brynes
From the desk of Sullivan, head of Rapture security. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:32 pm by AspirationRealized

» Hello, my name is Judas.
From the desk of Sullivan, head of Rapture security. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:05 pm by Judas

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Rapture Radio

From the desk of Sullivan, head of Rapture security.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AspirationRealized
Think Tank
AspirationRealized

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-02-04

From the desk of Sullivan, head of Rapture security. Empty
PostSubject: From the desk of Sullivan, head of Rapture security.   From the desk of Sullivan, head of Rapture security. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:34 pm

Confidential information regarding suspect Oliver Everett.

Known Aliases: None.

Sex: Male

Date of Birth: January 3rd, 1930

Place of Birth: The Bronx, New York

Height/Weight: 5' 11"/175 lb.s

Eye color/Hair color: Dark brown/Black

Physical Description: Apperance suggests he neglects to groom himself regularly, with unkept dark hair and the beginnings of a beard that indicates a reluctance to shave. Sharp facial features, with the only distinguishing mark being the scar on the left side of his face. It is round, as if there was once a whole through his cheek, with a thin jagged line extended toward his lips but not reaching the corner of his mouth; caused by an attack in his days on the surface. Accounts from informants describe an unfocused look in his dark brown eyes, as if his mind is elsewhere, even when talking to someone. His attire seems to be a matter more of function than of style and he is known for his midnight blue coat with which he hides his effects. Light, comfortable clothing usually noted.

Background and Profile:

Surface records describe Oliver's childhood in the Bronx of New York, the son of Otis Everett, inventor and entrepreneur. Otis' ideas for inventions were noted for being brilliant if not unorthodox, but the results they proposed seemed so incredible that those with closed minds claimed they were impossible and those with open minds said they were "ahead of their time". Neither party invested. To keep things going Otis resorted to loans, and in order to pay them, more loans. Soon his debt was great enough that he caught the eyes of the higher ups of the crime syndicate in the Bronx; namely Frank Fontaine. The threats against Otis and his family became worse and worse as the unfortunate inventor failed again and again to find investors.

In 1944, Otis filed report that some plans of his were stolen after attending a local convention for scientists and inventors. The case was closed quickly thereafter with no leads, and was considered a trivial matter.

Allegedly, Oliver's father stumbled through the door of their apartment one night in 1946, battered and bloodied as a warning for not paying his debt. Oliver was sixteen at the time and apparently furious; it was seeking his father's assailants that led to the scar on the left side of his face. Criminal records state that he pursued one of the men that attacked his father, managing to follow them into their house where he was struck in the face with an unlikely weapon; a firepoker. Testimony from the victim suggests Oliver somehow disarmed the would be assailant while the hook of the firepoker was still lodged in his face, pulled it out of his cheek, and beat him with it until he was nearly dead. The weapon was never found at the crime scene, and charges were mysteriously dropped on both sides. Detailed medical records regarding his scar have been confiscated from the surface.

It is likely that Oliver took boxing lessons after this event, as all criminal charges against him from the surface after this point, mostly regarding common battery offenses, describe a skill with hand to hand fighting even reaching into kickboxing disciplines. Among these offenses there are also some assorted charges for illegal gambling.

In 1948 Otis Everett was sent an invitation to Rapture by Andrew Ryan's personal order for reasons never released. Otis disappeared the day he arrived with his son, allegedly after taking him to see a Magic show in Fort Frolic. All efforts to investigate his disappearance and identify the cause have failed.

Oliver drifted, taking odd jobs in Neptune's Bounty until eventually he was brought into Fontaine's Home for the Poor. It is speculated that soon after he met Fontaine himself and rose in the ranks throughout his organization, as more and more accounts suggested that Oliver had become involved in anything Fontaine had a hand in.

Modus Operandi:

Oliver is skilled at anticipating the intentions and actions of his enemies. The genetic modifications he uses are best for distracting and confusing his opponents to gain the upper hand; he is well known for his use of a prototype Teleport Plasmid to befuddle his enemies. A Firepoker is his most iconic weapon. Often cited is the EVE Hypo that is strapped to his right ankle; an earlier model, suggesting he's kept the same one for years.

Alignment: A known Fontaine Revolutionary

Last edited by AspirationRealized on Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AspirationRealized
Think Tank
AspirationRealized

PostSubject: Genetic Modifications   From the desk of Sullivan, head of Rapture security. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:35 pm

(Class: Standard)

Plasmid Account (2/6): Teleport (prototype), X

Physical Account (2/4): Natural Camouflage, X

Combat Account (2/4): X, X

Engineer Account (0,0):

Last edited by AspirationRealized on Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AspirationRealized
Think Tank
AspirationRealized

PostSubject: Weapons & Equipment   From the desk of Sullivan, head of Rapture security. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:37 pm

Effects:

Weapons:
Firepoker

Items:
ADAM Hypo
2 First Aid Kits
4 EVE Hypos
1 EVE Hypo (aged)

$100

Tickets to a show in Fort Frolic, dated 1948

Cache:

Last edited by AspirationRealized on Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AspirationRealized
Think Tank
AspirationRealized

PostSubject: Transactions   From the desk of Sullivan, head of Rapture security. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:38 pm

$100 / 50 ADAM

EVE Hypo - $25

$75 / 50 ADAM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From the desk of Sullivan, head of Rapture security.   From the desk of Sullivan, head of Rapture security. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From the desk of Sullivan, head of Rapture security.
Page 1 of 1