Paradise Lost
We have a new forum!

http://paradiselost.ipbfree.com
Paradise Lost
We have a new forum!

http://paradiselost.ipbfree.com
Paradise Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradise Lost

Paradise Lost is a forum dedicated to the Bioshock videogame series and the Role Playing community. If you enjoy intellectual videogame discussion and roleplaying with a Bioshock twist, Paradise Lost is your forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We have a new forum! http://paradiselost.ipbfree.com
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 109 on Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:33 pm
Latest topics
» Stanny-boy. (Stanley Coleman)
Rex Tyson Michaelson I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:05 pm by Stanley

» 'Ello there.
Rex Tyson Michaelson I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:05 pm by Stanley

» Joseph 'Joey' Sleep
Rex Tyson Michaelson I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:42 pm by Joey

» Ideas for Plasmids?
Rex Tyson Michaelson I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:38 pm by Joey

» Joseph "Mitch" Mitchener
Rex Tyson Michaelson I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:34 pm by Orkpower

» Introducing myself
Rex Tyson Michaelson I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:29 pm by RTM

» Jonas "Judas" Priest
Rex Tyson Michaelson I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:52 pm by AspirationRealized

» Katherine "Kat" Brynes
Rex Tyson Michaelson I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:32 pm by AspirationRealized

» Hello, my name is Judas.
Rex Tyson Michaelson I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:05 pm by Judas

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Rapture Radio

Rex Tyson Michaelson

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RTM
Thuggish Splicer
Thuggish Splicer
RTM

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Rex Tyson Michaelson Empty
PostSubject: Rex Tyson Michaelson   Rex Tyson Michaelson I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:56 pm

Name: Rex Tyson Michaelson
Sex: Male
D.O.B.: Uknown
Area of Work: Medical Pavilon, Vetinary area.
Currently Ryan Loyalist

Height: 6ft
Weight: 155lbs
Appearance: Dark Brown hair, with equally dark brown eyes.

Rex was born somewhere in South America. His parents were ruthlessly slaughtered only 3 days later by natives. He was then taken to the United States to be raised by foster parents. His foster parents were extremely cruel, and because of it Rex was not one to study in school as hard or to do extra curricular activities. However when he reached the age of 13, something amazing happened, he was moved out of his foster parents home and became much more active in all activities. By the age of 14 he was declared a childe genus, though he has managed over the years to keep other people from knowing. He went a different route than his parents had and majored in Vetinary science in College, where he became one of the top students in the history of the subject. At the age of 19 he moved to Nebraska to start his own clinic, but things went badly- and the IRS foreclosed his establishment in only 6 months. A few months later, bankrupt and a shell of his former self Rex was now in Maine, with no idea what he was to do next. It was then that a man dressed in black approached him. "Mr. Michaelson, would you be interested in an offer for a job?" Rex was desperate, he had been living on the streets for the past 3 months, but his old pride shown through. "Where would it be?" he asked getting to his feet. "Anywhere I've been?" The man laughed, "I highly doubt it,"
After reading a pamphlet the man provided, Rex ammidiatly agreed.

When Rex first got on the boat, he was surprised to see quite a few people in the boat with him. Two women, and two men. The women Introduced themselves as Diane McClintock, and Rosalina Adams, The men- Michael Sourough, and Andrew Ryan. Andrew and Rex quickly struck up a friendship, they agreed on many points, and after the boat left, they talked for a couple of hours. Then Andrew turned to Diane, and Rex started talking to Rasalina. Rex did not care much for Rosalina, she talked about past relationships, and he could immediatly tel she was very obsessive about people she was in relationships with. After they reached Rapture, Andrew revealled that he was the creator of Rapture, and as they got their first glimpse of the city, Rex realized just how hard that would have been.

Rex started working in Medical Pavilons Vetinarian area, though unfortunatly, he was not in charge. His boss was Blake Soderlund, a man from the Los Angelos area. Rex got along with the man but didnt like him. When the war broke out, Rex was conflicted, he had come to actually despise Ryan, due to the fact that he had sent quite a few teams of splicers to take him out. Rex however chose to go with Ryans Loyalists, after all he wanted the good of the city, and Rex might decide to change sides later...

Sentimental Item: An Archealogy bag used by his father, someone was miraculously able to salvage it after his fathers death.

Atributes:
Melee: Wrench
Gun: Pistol
Plasmid: Incinerate!
Tonic: Wrench Jockey 1
4 First Aid kits, 2 eve hypos, 1 ADAM hypo needle.

Bonus Item:
Armor Piercing Pistol Round.

Last edited by RTM on Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:47 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
RTM
Thuggish Splicer
Thuggish Splicer
RTM

PostSubject: Re: Rex Tyson Michaelson   Rex Tyson Michaelson I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:58 pm

Gene Bank:
Plasmid: 2/6 Incinerate! , x
Physical Tonics: 2/4 Wrench Jockey,x,x,x
Combat tonics: 2/4
Engineering Tonics: none, not an engineer.

Last edited by RTM on Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:37 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
RTM
Thuggish Splicer
Thuggish Splicer
RTM

PostSubject: Re: Rex Tyson Michaelson   Rex Tyson Michaelson I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:00 pm

Weapons:
Melee: Wrench
Guns: Pistol (Increased load capacity)
Items:
4 First Aid Kits, 2 Eve Hypos, Adam hypo needle
Items kept in Father's old Archealogical bag.
Ammo: 3 Normal Pistol Rounds.

Last edited by RTM on Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RTM
Thuggish Splicer
Thuggish Splicer
RTM

PostSubject: Re: Rex Tyson Michaelson   Rex Tyson Michaelson I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:01 pm

Money:
$150
ADAM:

Last edited by RTM on Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RTM
Thuggish Splicer
Thuggish Splicer
RTM

PostSubject: Re: Rex Tyson Michaelson   Rex Tyson Michaelson I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:47 pm

Transactions:
$150/0 ADAM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rex Tyson Michaelson   Rex Tyson Michaelson I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rex Tyson Michaelson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paradise Lost :: "Paradise Lost" A Rapturian Role Play :: Rapture Control :: Profiles-
Jump to: