Paradise Lost
We have a new forum!

http://paradiselost.ipbfree.com
Paradise Lost
We have a new forum!

http://paradiselost.ipbfree.com
Paradise Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradise Lost

Paradise Lost is a forum dedicated to the Bioshock videogame series and the Role Playing community. If you enjoy intellectual videogame discussion and roleplaying with a Bioshock twist, Paradise Lost is your forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We have a new forum! http://paradiselost.ipbfree.com
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 109 on Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:33 pm
Latest topics
» Stanny-boy. (Stanley Coleman)
Nathaniel A Spenston I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:05 pm by Stanley

» 'Ello there.
Nathaniel A Spenston I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:05 pm by Stanley

» Joseph 'Joey' Sleep
Nathaniel A Spenston I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:42 pm by Joey

» Ideas for Plasmids?
Nathaniel A Spenston I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:38 pm by Joey

» Joseph "Mitch" Mitchener
Nathaniel A Spenston I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:34 pm by Orkpower

» Introducing myself
Nathaniel A Spenston I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:29 pm by RTM

» Jonas "Judas" Priest
Nathaniel A Spenston I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:52 pm by AspirationRealized

» Katherine "Kat" Brynes
Nathaniel A Spenston I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:32 pm by AspirationRealized

» Hello, my name is Judas.
Nathaniel A Spenston I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:05 pm by Judas

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Rapture Radio

Nathaniel A Spenston

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
E.Bouncer
Thuggish Splicer
Thuggish Splicer

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Nathaniel A Spenston Empty
PostSubject: Nathaniel A Spenston   Nathaniel A Spenston I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:35 pm

Name: Nathaniel A Spenston

Nickname: Eagle

Place of Birth: in the medical facility of an armed forces base.

Height: 6' 2"

Weight: 63.5 Kilograms

Eyes: ocean blue

Hair:Light brown, reaching down to his eyes, not tidy, never brushed

Appearance: usually seen wearing a white shirt, as well as an open dark grey jacket as well as long brown pants even when the temperature is extremely high, he usually keeps his clothes in good condition.
his sharp, keen eyes earnt him the nickname of eagle as he is a great marksmen and can spot even the tiniest object from a large distance when regular folk would miss it.
he regularly has perfect posture, and has been noted as "a great guy in a storm" he has been in many a gunfight and emerged the victor due to his tactical intelligence and his ability to keep calm in any given situation, as well as his near perfect aim.
he has a long reach and his hand/fingers are thin and as many an acquaintance has said "hooked" (no not spider splicer hooks) which adds to his nickname of Eagle.
usually with stooped shoulders (the one part of his posture, and standing that never seemed to get fixed).
he tends to be a loner going off and doing his own thing, but he is also a great team player when needed.
when he does talk, he is quite skilled at getting peoples attention and keeping it, and while he may seem like a good candidate as a politician, he resolutely refuses to do anything near that line of work.

Background: the son of a great military genius on and off the field, Nathaniel quickly got dragged in at the protests of his mother into the military even though he was only 14. it became apparent however that he was far to skilled to just stay a Private, and quickly got promoted and promoted again until he got to be a gunnery sergeant and was trained in just about every military course they had available.

eventually his profile and skills caught the eye of a high class stealth recon unit that were in charge of all things from light reconnaissance to assassins and other various projects that needed "quiet work" at the same time his father who was off on assignment was brutally murdered by one of his own team, who were trialled and found guilty.
his mother unable to cope with the loss quickly fell into despair and committed suicide.
however when he found out, Nathaniel couldn’t care less for he had only ever seen his father twice in the past three years and his mother once.
his work had consumed him and he quickly became known as one of the best assassins the military had.
however on the eve of his 28th birthday the base he was at was attacked by a large scale air assault force of German bombers and the entire base was wiped out. miraculously Nathaniel survived.

battered bruised, bleeding and covered in dust and soot he clawed his way to the nearest hospital where he blacked out just at he front entry way.
he awoke in a hospital bed and immediately saw a tall stranger with an expensive looking suit, and a suitcase.
upon seeing Nathaniel wake up, he instantly addressed him.

"Mr Spenston, it is good to see that you are awake and well. I have a proposition for you that you should take note of" the man in the suit paused waiting for an answer

"well you have my attention so go on"

the man smiled at this and started talking again.
"to cut a long story short, you are going to leave your life behind and restart anew in a city called Rapture"

when the man finished his sentence Nathaniel could only stare at him, who the hell was this guy to come here telling him he was just gonna leave everyhting behind... all his rankings, his medals and badges that he earned as well as many other different things. and to go to some city called "Rapture" to boot? still it was interesting but first he needed more info

"why the F**k should I just give everything up to go live in some place that that sounds like it is probly gonna go to hell or something"?

"hmm I thought you might not take to it straight away so I brought this along to help convince you", -the man clicked open the suitcase- "right here I have your life biography, every bit of information about you is in here, including your Birth certificate, a copy of your drivers, boating, and aircraft licence -he paused to let it sink in- and your death certificate"
"see here, you officially died in the bombing of the base you were in not 31 hours ago."
"they searched the rubble already, looking to see if there were any survivors or not. and when they could not find your corpse they assumed you sold them out, so now they have issued a warrant for your arrest and the reasons are because you commited -the man pulled out a long sheet of paper- murder, theft, arson, the destruction of several very important documents, and high treason. for which the penalty is Death."

Nathaniel could only stare at this man while he continued rambling on on how he was now "wanted" with a bounty of over two hundred and fifty thousand dollers on his head.

"so you see Mr Spenston you can not possibly remain here otherwise you will most certainly perish. so all that is left for you is to take my offer and come with me. and believe me my employer certainly could use a man like you... infact he hand picked you to recieve this invitation"
the man handed Nathaniel his invitation

Nathaniel had no choice so he accepted the offer, and arrived at Rapture the next day.

when he arrived he was ordered to report straight to a Mr Andrew Ryan, he was shown the way and after three and a half hours of waiting he finally met Mr Ryan.

nobody knows what they spoke of but the fact that they spoke for well over two hours.
the next day Nathaniel was working for Mr Ryan, apparently his job included checking to make sure all the bits and pieces of technology in Rapture are working and up to date. however many have speculated that his job included alot more then just that, for he was to well paid and right in contact with Mr Ryan himself to just be an ordinary "maintenance" guy.

Alignment: an Andrew Ryan loyalist

Last edited by E.Bouncer on Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
E.Bouncer
Thuggish Splicer
Thuggish Splicer

PostSubject: Re: Nathaniel A Spenston   Nathaniel A Spenston I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:25 pm

Effects:

Class:
Standard

Weapons:
Chain
Pistol (3 clips standard ammo)

Items:
ADAM Hypo Needle,
Four First Aid Kits,
Two EVE Hypos
$100
50 ADAM

Sentimental Item:
his own Death certificate folded up and tucked away inside a pocket in his pants.

Cache:
----------------------

-----------------------

Last edited by E.Bouncer on Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
E.Bouncer
Thuggish Splicer
Thuggish Splicer

PostSubject: Re: Nathaniel A Spenston   Nathaniel A Spenston I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Account info:

Plasmid account: (2/6): X,X

Physical account: (2/4): SportsBoost,X

Combat account: (2/4): Machine Buster,X

Engineer account: (0)

Last edited by E.Bouncer on Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
E.Bouncer
Thuggish Splicer
Thuggish Splicer

PostSubject: Re: Nathaniel A Spenston   Nathaniel A Spenston I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:33 pm

Transactions:

$100/50 ADAM
$100/20

----------------------------------------------------
Purchase: Machine Buster Tonic = -30 ADAM

Last edited by E.Bouncer on Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AspirationRealized
Think Tank
AspirationRealized

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Nathaniel A Spenston   Nathaniel A Spenston I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:15 am

E.Bouncer is approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nathaniel A Spenston   Nathaniel A Spenston I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nathaniel A Spenston
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paradise Lost :: "Paradise Lost" A Rapturian Role Play :: Rapture Control :: Profiles-
Jump to: